News and Happenings image:
Discover stories unique to Kiawah as you enjoy our Naturally Kiawah Pathways tours through the free TravelStorys app.
Take a virtual Naturally Kiawah Pathways tour today to explore and learn about the habitats, wildlife, and history of Kiawah Island from the comfort of your home. There are eight exciting options to choose from:
Beach Scavenger Hunt
Kiawahs' Ponds: A Wildlife Wonderland
Western Kiawah Island
Central Kiawah Island
Eastern Kiawah Island
Combined together, the tours will take you from the far eastern sections of the Island to Freshfields Village in the west and from the beach to the Kiawah River.
Downloading the TravelStorys App:
1. Download the TravelStorys app on the App Store or Google Play and follow the prompts.
2. Allow “notifications” to take advantage of using the self-guided GPS-activated component when accessing the tours in-person while on Kiawah.
3. Select one of the tours and download it by touching the down arrow at the bottom of the screen.
Take A Virtual Tour:
1. After downloading and opening your selected tour, select “Map” to see different points of interest on the map.
2. Select one of the points of interest to listen to commentary and see an accompanying photo slideshow.
3. Continue to select different points on the map to hear about other sights.
Take A Self-Guided GPS Activated Tour (walk, bike, or paddle):
1. Turn on the tour on your mobile device.
2. Go to one of the points of interest located on the tour.
3. Commentary along with a photo slideshow will automatically begin as you approach each featured point of interest.
4. Proceed to the next point of interest to hear new commentary.